Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A New Look

I changed the Blogger template. Being a reader of history books the old format seemed rather me. But this new format is easier to read, the brightness of the page is a lot less dependent on the users computer settings, and it turns out the code was lot easier to reverse engineer.

There is an expanded set of links with more to come.

I switched the comments back to Blogger from Haloscan. This allows longer comments than Haloscan’s 1000 character limit. I have the URL’s for the Haloscan comments and I will be posting the link as the first comment in the new comment sections over the next week or so.


ENJOY

Hank

No comments:

Copyright 2004-2012 - All rights reserved. All opnions are mine, except comments or quoted material - who else would want them. Site Meter