Monday, November 14, 2005

Wow – It’s Been a Year

I made my first post on Hank’s Eclectic Meanderings, Cause Not Harm a year ago. I was trying to think of a good first post. Then Glen Reynolds said something to annoy me, and I meandered into it.

I was tired of just leaving comments on other Blogs. But I was not sure where I wanted to go with a blog, Since my interests are eclectic and I meander between them “Eclectic Meanderings” seemed like a good name. I did a Google search, and while I did not find a blog named “Eclectic Meanderings,” it seemed to be a rather common expression so I put my name in front to avoid conflicts.

Since them I have had a lot of fun looking things up to post. Getting my thoughts in shape to post has helped clarify an number of issues. My writing has improved marginally. So as I find things that are interesting, important, or entertaining I’ll keep posting. Who knows maybe some one will read them.

No comments:

Copyright 2004-2012 - All rights reserved. All opnions are mine, except comments or quoted material - who else would want them. Site Meter